At Techno Dream Web Works, we give high importance to your privacy, especially on your personal data and information. The following information stated on this page consist our policy practices regarding the collection, usage and disclosing of your personal data and information when you are using our Service and other options associated with our Service.
Any processes done on your personal data must and shall be performed in compliance with the data protection legislation and regulation stated in the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Techno Dream Web Works owns the responsibility in control of the personal data that will be collected during the usage of our Service, at the same time, this will serve as a consent that you as a user agrees to the collection and use of such data.
Effective Date: May 25, 2018
I. Information Collection and Use
Techno Dream Web Works may and will collect personal data and information in several ways which include, but are not limited to, online forms, chat/technical support, emails, quotation form and other social media platforms.
We may also collect and store different types of information intended for different purposes in order to provide and make our Service better and we will also use this information for marketing and advertising strategies. However, we will not be sharing your information with any third-party without prior notice, unless you have given Techno Dream Web Works the authority to do so.
Types of Data Collected
a. Personal Data
During the use of our Service, users may be required to give information for us to identify and track your activity while navigating our Service. We may also ask you to provide some personal information which can be used to identify you. The personal data and information we collect may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address (i.e. house number, street, city, province, ZIP/Postal code)
- Billing Information
b. Usage Data
- Your device information
- Your browser information (i.e. browser name, browser version)
- Your browsing history
- Your Internet Protocol Address (IP address)
Your usage data includes the time and date of your visit as well as the time you spent on any specific pages of our website, device identifiers and usage information.
II. Cookies Policy
Cookies are files that store data to any given device such as a laptop, a desktop, or a mobile phone. These cookies are stored on these devices when a user interacts with our websites in any way. These cookies are then relayed back to our website and are used to improve the user’s general experience.
- Custom settings
- Recent visits
- Information provided on our website’s forms
You can choose not to accept cookies by declining all cookies being sent to you via your browser. Take note that by declining cookies, some features of the website may not be available to you.
These are the cookies that we use:
- Session Cookies. Session cookies or transient cookies are temporary information that is stored during a user’s visit to our website. Because they are temporary, they are immediately erased after the user’s browser has been closed. This temporary information does not contain any personally identifiable information.
- Preference Cookies. These cookies store valuable information regarding the user’s preferences such as custom settings on our website. Unlike session cookies, these are not erased after the browser closes.
- Security Cookies. These files serve to secure any information involving our services and our user’s data.
Apart from cookies, we also use similar tracking programs and applications in order to provide better user experience with our website. This is to ensure that any data relating to our website can be easily tracked, monitored, and analyzed. We utilize these measures in order for us to provide our services better.
III. How We Collect Your Personal Data
Techno Dream Web Works collects information vital to the user experience of our Service. We track, gather, and retain data in order for us to be able to provide better experiences for website’s users.
Personally identifiable information may be gathered and retained in our database through certain interactions with the features of our website. Such information will be used to monitor, and analyze activities on our website. We can then use these data to identify those who visit our website.
Personally identifiable information can be collected through:
- Enabling cookies
- Completing forms
- Newsletters subscriptions
- Contacting us online
IV. Use of Data
Techno Dream Web Works utilize the data gathered for the following:
- Providing better user experience on our Service
- Providing any changes to the Service
- Allowing you to dynamically interact with the various features of our Service
- Improve existing web features
- Development of new features on our Service
- Enhancing customer service
- Tracking of service usage
- Detection and prevention of any possible issues in the future
V. Transfer of Data
By using Service, you give consent to the cases that your personal data and information may be kept and/or transferred on computer systems and databases which are located outside your country and/or governmental jurisdiction which in some cases, the data security regulation or laws may differ from your jurisdiction.
VI. Disclosure of Data
a. Legal Requirements
Techno Dream Web Works will disclose your personal data and information if such action is necessary to:
- Adhere to legal obligations
- For the defense and protection of the rights and/or property of Techno Dream Web Works if it calls for necessity.
- Prevent probable anomalies in connection with the Service
- Ensure the data safety of every user of the Service
- Protective purposes from legal liabilities
VII. Data Security
Your data security is extremely important to us and we take data protection seriously; however, you also have to keep in mind that transmitting data over the internet that guarantees 100% data security. Although we do our best to use commercially acceptable methods to protect all of the data we gathered from you, our users, we cannot fully guarantee its absolute security when transferred through the Internet.
VIII. Service Providers
There may be some instances when we may employ other third-party companies as well as individuals (“Service Providers”) to help our services operate better, perform tasks related to our service, provide service on our behalf, or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your personal data we stored in our system for the sole purpose of performing the tasks on our behalf. They are strictly compelled not to disclose your personal data collected and stored by Techno Dream Web Works or use it for any other intention.
ii. Data Collected by Google Analytics:
- Your computer system information (i.e. devices used to access the website or service)
- Your browser’s information (i.e. the name of the browser, its version, browsing history)
- Your location (I.P Address)
IX. Links to Other Sites
X. Children’s Privacy
The services provided by Techno Dream Web Works are not in any way offered to anyone under the age of 18.
We presume that the information we collect is willingly and knowingly provided by our customers. In the event of collection, retention, and disclosure of data, we guarantee that we perform any of these processes in accordance with lawful practices and with our client’s knowledge and consent.
However, we do not engage in any information processing methods such as data gathering, retention and information sharing with those under 18 years of age. We highly prohibit activities associated with such practices.
Upon our detection of any activity associated with this practice, we take the necessary actions such as the proper removal of the detail in question from our database and implementation of thorough procedures to prevent the recurrence of such cases.
In the instance that you become aware that your child purposely or unintentionally shared or provided your information to our Service, please ensure to contact and inform us immediately. We will take the necessary actions such as removing the details from our database once the information is identified.
XII. How to Contact Silver Connect Web Design
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone Number: (074) 424-2287